Last Updated: September 5, 2023
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using the Site, you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and agree to be bound by them.
2. Changes to the Terms
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time. All changes are effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
3. Access and Use of the Site
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to access the Site.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, at our sole discretion without notice.
4. User Conduct
You agree not to:
- Use the Site in any way that violates any local, national, or international law or regulation.
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate SouthernPridePartsGA.com or its representatives.
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use of the Site, or which may harm the Site or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
All content on the Site are owned by SouthernPridePartsGA.com and are protected by international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of any content from the Site without explicit written permission from SouthernPridePartsGA.com.
6. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, SouthernPridePartsGA.com shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from your access to or use of, or inability to access or use, the Site.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Harris County, Texas, USA. Any legal action or proceeding arising under these Terms will be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Harris County, Texas, USA, and the parties irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue therein.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Site, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms or is harmful to other users of the Site, SouthernPridePartsGA.com, or third parties, or for any other reason.
9. Contact Information
For any questions or comments about these Terms, please contact:
1431 Airport Dr. Suite 200, Ball Ground, Ga. 30107
Phone: (678) 493-0428